Manta Rays' Learning at home
Hello Manta Rays! This page is where I will put all of your learning each day with the answers so that you can mark your own learning.
If you need a new home learning book, please request one by Monday afternoons as the deliveries will be on Tuesdays. Thank you.
If you need new home learning books, please email email@example.com
New: Please see this page on our website for information and activities about how to be safe online.
All learning on the tabs for each day will be deleted on Sunday evening, ready for the next week to go up.
If you have any questions about the learning, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply as soon as I can.
Each day, I would like you to try to complete:
- Reading with books at home, through bugclub (I have updated everyone's accounts so you all have lots of books there!) or by doing the reading tasks below.
- The Literacy task for each day.
- The Maths task for each day (I have split the tasks into 1 star*, 2 star ** and 3 star *** so you can choose which level to complete each day). The answers will be posted here as well each day.
- The topic task for each day (it could be History, Geography, Art, RE, Computing, Science or Learning for Life).
- Times tables - use times tables rockstars, hit the button or maths shed to do this.
- PE - it is very important to keep active even if you are inside. There are lots of different activities you could do, for example: Just Dance, Cosmic Yoga on youtube, Jump Start Jonny videos or you could create an obstacle course or bootcamp at home.
I would also like you to complete one sheet of the handwriting pack each week from the learning packs I gave you.
Don't forget about other useful resources you have for learning at home:
- Active learn
- Times tables rockstars
- Purple Mash
Look at the tabs for each day for the daily learning.