Welcome to Jellyfish Class (Year 2)
Mrs Zalman (Class Teacher) Mrs England (Teaching Assistant) Mrs Beagle (Friday afternoons)
If you have any questions or need to contact us, please send any emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Class Information
- The slides from the parent welcome meeting can be found at the bottom of this page. I have added a slide to show what topics we are covering this half term.
- Our PE days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Children must wear PE kit on these days.
- Home learning will be pages in the CGP books and will be posted in the Jellyfish Home Learning section. Book go out on a Tuesday and should be brought back in on the following Monday.
- Reading must be completed at least 3 times a week with a comment in the reading diaries.
- Spelling tests are on a Monday.
This is what our week looks like in Jellyfish class: