As required by the School Regulations 2012 (link) this page collects the statutory information that must appear on our school website.
Schedule 4: Specified Information to be published on a school's website.
- The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed (link)
- The determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place. (link)
- Information as to where and by what means parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills. (link to Ofsted website). Copies of the schools most recent Ofsted Reports (March 2015 , Nov 2009 and Dec 2018). Performance Tables published by The Department of Eduation (link)
- The schools most recent Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 results. (link)
- Curriculum content and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents. (link)
- Maybury Primary School Management of Behaviour Policy (link)
- Pupil Premium (link)
- Sport Premium (link)
- Maybury Primary School Special Educational Needs Policy (link)
- Maybury Primary School Charging Policy (link)
- Maybury Primary School Mission Statement (link)
- SEN local offer (link) and provision maps (link)
- The SEN(D) policy (link)
- Schools complaints policy (link)